Stewardship to Our Community
St. Mary's of Michigan has a rich history of helping those who are poor and most vulnerable. Our vibrant community services committee shares its ideas with the community...and wonderful things happen.
Physicians, nurses, therapists, technicians, administrators, and volunteers contribute untold hours of volunteer service to reach people in and around Saginaw who need us most. We minister to them in a variety of ways:
- Center of HOPE (network of free clinics)
- Pharmacy Assistance Program and Charitable Community Benefit Pharmacy
- Community Outreach Programs
- Hearth Home - HIV prevention, education and outreach center
- Cancer screening programs
- Community Health Needs Assessment: Saginaw County Roadmap to Health
For more information about community outreach, please call (989) 907-8775.