St. Mary's of Michigan offers laboratory services at multiple locations for your convenience:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Medical Center -- open 24/7
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- St. Mary's of Michigan Towne Centre in Saginaw -- open 24/7
- St. Mary's of Michigan Birch Run
- St. Mary's of Michigan Bay City
- St. Mary's of Michigan Chesaning
- St. Mary's of Michigan Vassar
Each lab collects and tests blood and other specimens for the diagnosis, prevention or treatment of any disease or impairment, or for the assessment of the health of patients like you. Labs provide accurate and precise results in a timely manner, both for routine diagnostic and emergency testing requests.
Walk-in patients are welcome! All you need is an order form from your physician (it doesn't have to be a St. Mary's of Michigan physician).
Labs are staffed by fully trained clinical laboratory scientists, technicians and phlebotomists.
For more information, click on Maps & Locations for laboratory hours at the facility nearest you.