The orthopedic rehabilitation experts at St. Mary’s of Michigan offer an individualized treatment plan to help people on both an inpatient and outpatient basis who:
- Have undergone joint replacement
- Experience a musculoskeletal injury
- Sustain bone trauma
- Are diagnosed with a degenerative joint disease
- Restore physical function and enhance the skills needed to perform daily activities
- Build strength and endurance
- Improve balance and regain mobility
- Reduce pain
- Gain independence
Special programs include:
- Back in Action -- a comprehensive pre-surgical program for those undergoing back surgery.
- Up and Running -- a comprehensive program designed to provide patients with all the information and resources they'll need for a successful recovery after joint replacement surgery.
For more information about orthopedic rehabilitation, call (989) 907-8535.